High-Speed Assembly Machine for interdental brushes with handles
The HMU is an automated, high-speed assembly machine to assemble handles onto interdental brushes. Through tubes and vacuum technology, the brushes are transferred from the IDM interdental brush machine into the HMU. Handles are automatically fed into the machine. The brushes are inserted into the handle and ultrasonically embedded into the handle, deforming the stem of the interdental brush in the same operation.
• High output : up to 90 assembled brushes per minute.
• Identical handle dimensions for a wide range of brush sizes
• Excellent retention of the brush in the handle with a high and consistent
• Quick change-over between different brush sizes
• Instantaneous change-over between handle colours : no overmolding
• Compact footprint
• Quality inspection of the assembled product optionally available