Boucherie, specialized in plastic molding and injection molding technology.
In Boucherie’s Mold Technology Center resources are focused on designing and constructing molds for dental and household brush products, medical products and high volume, consumer and packaging products.
The Mold Technology Center is structured to provide the engineering, manufacturing, testing and management for producing molds used to manufacture a wide range of increasingly complex consumer, medical and packaging products.
Plastic molding can be applied by manufacturers of e.g. toothbrushes. In our toothbrush injection mold technology, a few of our key benefits are :
- Flexibility of mold design and components
- State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment
- Single source responsibly for manufacture of brush mold, tufting machine and packaging
- Prototyping and development resources on site
- Proprietary mold automation and hot runner systems
Click here to learn more about toothbrush injection technology.
For more information about plastic molding, feel free to contact us.