In Boucherie’s mold technology center, resources are focused on designing and making molds for dental and household brush products, medical products and high volume, consumer and packaging products.
The making of a injection mold design is accomplished by Boucherie engineers trough analysis of customer supplied models, drawings or CAD files.
Injection mold making, the key benefits :
- Flexibility of mold design and components
- State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment
- Single source responsible for manufacture of brush mold, tufting machine and packaging
- Prototyping and development resources on site
- Proprietary mold automation and hot runner systems
- All mold design, development, prototyping, manufacturing and testing by Boucherie at Boucherie owned facilities
- Single component, bi-component and three component molding machines ranging from 25 metric tons to 350 metric tons available for development and testing of molds
- Separate mold test rooms to ensure confidentiality and security of customer products
For more information about injection mold design, feel free to contact us.