Click on the image(s) to enlarge.
The DMU/CNC is a universal and simple manually loaded single header machine with start/stop function.
The DMU-1/CNC has sequential drilling and filling cycles, while the DMU-2/CNC drills and fills simultaneously.
Available in single, double or triple configurations, the horizontal fibre box affords the operator easy access for replenishing consumed filament.
- Single header with 1 drill and 1 filling tool
- Horizontal fiber boxes for the convenient loading of filament
- Standard 95 mm filling tools (65 mm available)
- 5 Axis CNC control with AC servo motors on all movements
- Brush holder turrets are available for a variety of household, industrial and personal care brushes
- Drilling and filling of brooms up to 24" in length possible in one operation
- Drilling and filling of brooms up to 40” in 2 operations
- Tuft flare up to 90° in each direction (180° between the extremes) even with broom tables
- Windows based CNC control system with precise error messages
- Extraordinary filling speeds, up to 600 tufts per minute
- Automatic transfer between the drilling and filling stations for DMU-1, with the advantage of a single clamp for extremely fast change-over